Monday 1 June 2015

I have to let go

 "Although we've come to the end of the road
Still I can't let go..."

The lyrics of these song came to my mind when I had to let go the snails. I cooked some but couldn't eat them. The rest I sent to my hometown where I hoped they would let them roam in a natural environment. I guess the message wasn't so clear so they kept them in an enclosure again and they all died.

I see snails here and there but I don't pick them anymore. I don't rescue and I don't eat them. I have lost appetite for them. I don't even want to write this blog anymore but I guess there is somebody out there that wants to know the end of the story so this is it. My blogs are not making money either so whats the use giving my time, my energy to bring you these stories?

Maybe one day I will be better informed on how to make money here in Nigeria with my stories then I will come back, devote more time to it and make sure you get all the details of my adventures with the snails, the snakes and many more from my countryside home.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss.
    On your next move ensure your pen are cemented floor and proper fumigation before the stock.
    Thanks for sharing your experience and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zikolulu. You are right. The pen should be on cemented floor.

    ReplyDelete